IMPORTANT: All events are listed in Eastern Time. 

This session has two times. If this one doesn't work for your schedule, you can find the other one right here.

Yes, Amazon is huge but they're only 41% of new book sales. If you are not in bookstores, you're leaving 59% of your profits behind. With over 2400 Independent bookstores in the US (and growing), you owe it to yourself to learn more about this oft-disparaged part of the book market. Bookstores are NOT dying and they ARE a terrific place for SOME publishers to sell books.

In our session you'll find out:

- if you have the kind of book that belongs in bookstores

- how bookstores get books on their shelves

- the secret to convincing book stores to stock your book

Join Amy Collins and the ALC to discover how to get the most out of selling your book in bookstores.

About the Presenter: Amy Collins is the president of New Shelves Books, one of the best-known book sales and marketing agencies in the US. She is a trusted expert, speaker, and recommended sales consultant for some of the largest book and library retailers and wholesalers in the publishing industry. In the last 20 years, Amy and her team have sold over 40 million books into the bookstore, library, and chain store market for small and mid-sized publishers.