About the ALC
The Author Learning Center (ALC) is a one-of-a-kind online author education community designed to help educate, motivate, and support you at every stage of your writing and publishing journey, including marketing your book. The ALC offers content on writing, editing, publishing and marketing from a variety of industry experts, agents, best-selling authors, publicists, and editors. In addition, the ALC gives you access to unique tools, the Book Launch Tool and Author Circles, to help you reach your goals.
What can the ALC do for you?
By combining industry-leading education, exclusive tools, and a supportive community, the ALC provides a one-of-a-kind resource to help you get to your goal of becoming a published author.
By taking advantage of all the ALC has to offer, you can become:
- better equipped to finish your manuscript,
- better educated on the publishing industry, and
- empowered to make smarter choices for your book marketing.
Curated content just for you
When you complete your profile on the ALC, you tell us what information is most helpful to you and we make sure you see that every time you log on to the site. In addition, our search capability allows you to easily locate useful insights based on any number of writing, editing, publishing and marketing topics. Plus, we offer content in a variety of formats, including:
- Expert video interviews
- Podcasts on writing, editing, publishing and marketing
- Live online webinars with industry experts
- Articles and recorded webinars
Exclusive tools to help you get to your goal
Along with helpful information, the ALC also gives you access to a unique set of tools to help you move through your writing, editing, publishing and marketing process more quickly and confidently. With your subscription, you can take advantage of:
- The Book Launch Tool,which helps you identify the tasks you need to complete and helps you track your progress.
- The Author Circle, which enables you to invite people into your private online writers group to provide feedback and encouragement throughout your publishing journey.
Learn from bestselling authors
Among the wide range of interviews on the ALC are a number of best-selling authors sharing their wisdom and experience. Here are just a few of the names you may recognize.
- Elmore Leonard, best-selling writer
- Mary Higgins Clark, best-selling author,
- Stan Lee, former head of Marvel Comics
- Mitch Albom, author, playwright, and screenwriter who has written seven books, including the international best-seller Tuesdays with Morrie, the best-selling memoir of all time
- Seth Godin, author of 18 international best-sellers, including Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
A No-Risk Free Trial!
Subscribe today and you can use the ALC for free, and if you want to continue having access to the most comprehensive online resource for authors, it is only $9.99 a month. Cancel at any time. Join now to be a part of the best online author community available and let us help you get to your goal of becoming a published author!