Watch exclusive footage of Lisa Genova, bestselling author of Still Alice, in conversation with Leigh Haber, Books Editor at O, the Oprah Magazine, a part of Simon & Schuster’s Book Club Matinee at New York City’s historic Ed Sullivan Theater.
Lisa Genova discusses:
1. Her very personal reasons for writing Still Alice, and her research process for the book.
2. The over-arching themes of her fiction work.
3. How Still Alice was initially self-published before being picked up by Simon & Schuster, and the experience of having it adapted to film.
4. The importance of empathy and how reading fiction can increase a reader's empathy.
5. Why her books focus on medical conditions and a summary of her next project.
6. If she would ever consider exploring nonfiction.
7. How reading can lessen the risk of Alzheimer's.
For more information on Lisa Genova, please visit http://www.simonandschuster.biz/authors/Lisa-Genova/49420182
© Copyright 2018 Author Learning Center. All Rights Reserved