Watch exclusive footage of bestselling author Lisa See discussing her latest novel, The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane, a part of Simon & Schuster’s Book Club Matinee at New York City’s historic Ed Sullivan Theater.
Lisa See shares:
1. Her experience with book clubs over the years and how they have allowed her to reach readers globally.
2. How much she's learned from readers, and how they influenced her book, Shanghai Girls.
3. A synopsis of her novel, The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane, and her research process for the book.
4. How a lucky connection resulted in a trip to China, where she gained inspiration for the book's characters, setting and story line.
5. Her interview experiences with girls adopted from China by US parents and how these influenced her motherhood theme in the story.
6. How she feels about books and the value of authors.
For more information on Lisa See, please visit http://www.simonandschuster.biz/authors/Lisa-See/34645232
I was fascinated by the research that went into the book. It was a spellbinding talk.
I very much enjoyed your video presentation
© Copyright 2018 Author Learning Center. All Rights Reserved